Be proactive about your health by making sure you are up to date on all of your immunizations.
Adults should be vaccinated for:
- Tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (Td/Tdap)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Human papilloma virus (HPV)
- Measles/mumps/rubella (MMR)
- Pneumonia (pneumococcal)
- Meningitis (meningococcal)
- Hepatitis A and B, and shingles (zoster)
Here you will find the recommended Adult Immunization Schedule from the Centers for Disease Control. It outlines recommended immunizations by age as well as any vaccinations specific to certain medical conditions. Each vaccine is explained in-depth so you can see whether it would be beneficial for you.